Monday, July 17, 2006

Musical Meme

I've been meme-tagged by FirstApostle (Andrew). I don't usually believe in these chainletter things (gawd knows, enough of them go round Myspace, which I ignore), but between 'proper' blogs, it seems to have slightly more point to it. I'll probably come back to this blog post at some point to put in links from the song titles to their locations on the iTunes Music Store so that you could buy them if you feel so inclined, but I'm at work now, so iTunes, along with most other internet technologies, has been disabled.

(If I tag you, please copy the instructions below and then list your songs)

"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 6 other people to see what they're listening to"

Here are the first seven I could think of, in no particular order of preference:

1. "Fishing the Sky" The Appleseed Cast
2. "Ghosts" Shellac
3. "Us" Regina Spektor
4. "Here Comes the Rumour Mill" The Young Knives
5. "Fire Back About Your New Baby's Sex" Don Caballero
6. "Little Sparkee" Q and Not U
7. "Small Apartment Party Epiphany" Make Believe

Now, for my meme tags, I choose. I'm afraid I can't muster 6 other bloggers who haven't already been tagged. Sorry and all that:

The Chocolate Monkey
Milkybar Monkey
Frogspots

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man! How about the new Cursive? I'm so excited about this I'm busting. Email me when you get a chance. Hope all is well. Later buddy,
Thurston