Tuesday, October 10, 2006

One door closes, another door ... oh.

This post should really be all about the interesting stuff we did in Mexico, but that'll have to wait until my next spate of blogging. I was informed by my landlady this morning that I'll have to move out of my room, as she says she can make the money she charges me in a month (£550, specifically) from bed and breakfast customers in a weekend. So I now have two months of notice. I could really do without this, as I'll be looking for a new job shortly after Christmas, and will then be stuck in a new minimum term rental contract wherever I move to, which might not necessarily be conveniently located for that new job.

Why do things always have to be in a state of flux? I really don't like all this change.

EDIT -- here's the website advertising the house as guest house accommodation, if you're interested:
http://www.winchesterhermitage.co.uk/

3 comments:

Jack said...

Sorry to hear about that mate. Hope you find new accommodation (and job) soon. There's likely to be an extra room on offer in Methuen Park fairly soon, though I realise you probably don't want to move back here. I know what you mean - change sucks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brose

How's it going, sorry to hear bout your pad and job. Nevermind it's not all bad Sting is set to release an entire album of 16th century lute music covers. I can hardly contain my excitement.

Take care G annnnnnnddddddd iles

Anonymous said...

...you can move in with me any day, dear! and i know a job that would pay you at least three thousand, remember...? ;-)
love to you and the missus from you know who