Thursday, November 09, 2006

Vinyl acquistions

Make Believe LP
Make Believe LP,
originally uploaded by ambroseneville.
The observant among you may have noticed that, as well as changing the template of my blog, I've also added a LastFM 'recently played' graphic under my links list (bottom right). Well, obviously this only reflects my mp3/AAC listening on the computer (and misses out the iPod, though I may work on a hack for that), but I just thought I'd blog a list of some of the awesome records I've acquired recently or are about to drop through my door in the next few days.

'Of Course' by Make Believe (12"). This arrived today. Can't wait to hear more of this mentaloid intelligent indie rock.
'Orchestrated and Conducted by' Clikitat Ikatowi (12"). This also arrived today. If it's anything like their other music it'll be chaotic hardcore. I'm also eager to get my ears around it.



UPDATE - I'm delighted to say that I also picked up these vinyl gems during November (some of which I already had on CD)

The Wow / Querelle - Split 12"
This Aint Vegas - The Black Lung Captain 12"
This Aint Vegas - The Night Don Benito Saved My Life 12"
Itch - Well, Well, Well, Three Holes In The Ground 12" (had these last 3 on CD, but wanted vinyl versions as well)
Youthmovie Soundtrack Strategies / Redjetson - split 12"
Bullet Union - s/t 7"
Candy Sniper - s/t 7"
Chillerton - s/t 7"
Kill Yourself - Euro tour 7"
The Oedipus / Reynolds - Split 7"
Foals - Try This on Your Piano 7"
Tired Irie - Like Gentle Men 7"

No comments: