Friday, September 17, 2004

Salad Fingers


salad fingers
Originally uploaded by ambroseneville.


Salad Fingers is a disturbing little cartoon doing the rounds on the interweb at the moment, based around a character who is both naive and charming and potentially evil, all at the same time. Watch his wierd adventures to an Aphex Twin musical backdrop. Salad Fingers has a charming northern (Lancaster?) accent that adds a strange regional flavour to the whole thing.

If you like Episode 1 (click the title above to view it), then go to www.fat-pie.com for another three episodes of Salad Fingers.

3 comments:

Ambrose said...

Oh yeah, sorry, I should have credited Adam for pointing me towards this one!

Anonymous said...

reach around hump lurgy

Anonymous said...

I think salad fingers is great. I almost wet my pants when wathing it.