Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Whitechapel pt II


albion yard
Originally uploaded by ambroseneville.
I've now spent a week in my new flat, shared with Duncan, and I have to say that it's a great little flat. I haven't even had to turn on the heating yet, it's that cozy! Think of the savings, mwhahahhahaha.

Some bandit has been parking in our private parking space, which we intend to sublet, but I have started to take note of number plates so that persistent parking thieves can be identified (I feel like such a Neighbourhood Watch geek having written that).

Over the course of the weekend, we've been out for a curry down Brick Lane, and yesterday went to look at Spitalfields market, which is also within walking distance. I'm quite looking forward to spending more time around Whitechapel, Shoreditch, and so on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reach around hump lurgy