Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Andrew and Amber

Last weekend Naomi and I visited my friend Oz in Frankfurt. It was a wonderful few days, and we had a fair bit of fun in and around 'Mainhatten'. Naomi took quite a few photos, including one of me standing in front of a giant statue to the Euro (that one will probably appear on my blog on the day they prize my beloved sterling from my hands). We also went to various nice places to eat and I discovered an awesome drink called a Fireman's Sour. Oz was hilarious as ever (I know he'll appreciate me writing this). A top weekend in all.

When I returned home to Muswell Hill, there was some great news waiting for me in my Inbox. My good friend Andrew got together with the lovely Amber while Jack and I were in Florida last January. Well, now they're getting married, on 31 December, which is the anniversary of them becoming an item. I'm really happy for them, and we're already making plans to be there for the wedding, this Christmas. Here's to Andrew and Amber.

No comments: