Monday, April 18, 2005

Ainsley Harriot


Bird Eye Chili
Originally uploaded by ambroseneville.
Well, Monday, here you are again. I had a pretty great weekend, ranging between visiting Naomi at her parents' house on Friday and Saturday, to going to see a post-hardcore gig last night in Camden (Bullet Union, since you ask).

One thing that has complicated today somewhat was my decision to enter the kitchen for both of my meals yesterday. My very first attempt at a casserole, for lunch, was pretty respectable. The stir-fry I did for dinner (for Luigi and Ian) would also have been fine, were it not for the addition of a handful of bird eye chilis. Those little 'bad boys' have left me with a distinctly delicate feeling today. In future I'll be treating those little sods with the respect they deserve.

No comments: