Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The joys of electronic mail

Today I have been received communications from Peter Wong of Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Ltd, Dr Graham Douglas, the personal accountant to the late head of state of Nigeria (Sani Abacha, apparently), Victor Osadolor of African Continental Bank PLC, Jiga Idris of Contract Approve Panel, Nigeria, Dr Don Amos of the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Finance, and Dr Mariam Abacha, the wife of Sanni [sic] Abacha.

They all seem to have such wonderful schemes to offer me, but I was thinking that maybe I could act as some kind of intermediary to help them work to pool their investments together into a syndicate for the National Lottery or something.

2 comments:

Ambrose said...

Oh crap, it's called Lotto now isn't it. That always pissed me off. Lotto sounds so.... Eurotrash.

Chinonye O. aka SincereCaramel said...

Wait...I don't understand your post. Tell me more please. peeeze